Line 1 of Metro Barcelona
(red line L1)
Updated: January 9, 2017
Welcome to our page with the map of line 1 Barcelona Metro (red line) the most complete and current internet. We use much the Barcelona metro and so we created the maps we'd have us.
Barcelona metro line 1.
In the map below we have updated all subway stops until January 2017. More maps on other sites that there are things missing or are very outdated.
You can download the map below, print it or do whatever you want, but reproduction is strictly prohibited on any other website, and link directly to the image.
----> Clic on map for zoom <----
Our map appears the plane typically be found in any season, but we've redesigned from scratch with some unreleased stuff so far, as transhipment new bus rapid transit, the duration between the major subway stations, and also have marked the Metro stops are adapted to people who are in wheelchairs, prams or luggage.
Important: The express bus stops (red circles) are between 50 and 300 meters from the metro stops. The symbol with the logo of disabled (red squares) means that not all exits to the street, are adapted to wheelchairs and some have stairs.
If you wish, you can also see the metro map barcelona full, a page with all the lines together (but separate individually) or you can see other lines one by one:
Line 1 | Line 2 | Line 3 | Line 4 | Line 5 | Line 6 | Line 7 | Line 8 | Line 9N | Line 9S | Line 10 | Line 11 | Map
Station of Metro Line 1 (L1)
This is the list of all metro stations of line 1 (red line). Next to the name of the stop, we've added if you can make a transfer to other transport.
- Hospital de Bellvitge.
- Bellvitge (transshipment: Rodalies de Catalunya).
- Av. Carrilet (transshipment: Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya).
- Rambla Just Oliveras (transshipment: Rodalies de Catalunya).
- Can Serra.
- Santa Eulàlia.
- Mercat Nou.
- Plaça de Sants (transshipment: metro L5).
- Espanya (transshipment: metro L3 , Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya).
- Universitat (transshipment: metro L2).
- Catalunya (transshipment: metro L3).
- Urquinaona (transshipment: metro L4).
- Arc de Triomf (transshipment: Rodalies de Catalunya).
- Marina (transshipment: Trambaix).
- Glòries (transshipment: Trambaix).
- Clot (transshipment: metro L2).
- La Sagrera (transshipment: metro L5, metro L9, metro L10).
- Fabra i Puig.
- Sant Andreu.
- Torras i Bages.
- Trinitat Vella.
- Baró de Viver.
- Santa Coloma.
- Fondo (transshipment: metro L9).
Feel free to contact us regarding any fault or defect, indicating the station name and we will correct it.
Thank you very much for your visit, we hope that our Barcelona Metro Map line 1 has been useful to you.